Activated Charcoal has been used effectively in the healing arts for centuries. Charcoal can do varied tasks because of its amazing ability to attract other substances to its surface and hold them there. This is called adsorption. This property of charcoal makes it a great skin care ingredient! Skin detoxing at regular intervals is very important to keep it microbe-free and thoroughly cleansed. There are a lot of skin detoxing products available in the market or treatments available at the salon that can literally burn a hole in your pocket; not to forget they seldom work. Charcoal not only detoxifies yur skin but also get it rid of any impurities and make it clean and clear.
- Charcoal can do varied tasks because of its amazing ability to attract other substances to its surface and hold them there. This is called adsorption. Charcoal can adsorb thousands of times its own weight in gases, heavy metals, poisons, and other chemicals, thus making them ineffective or harmless. Make your own Peel Off Mask with the CocoBloom - Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder
- Charcoal adsorbs all the skin impurities, excess oil and cleanses the pores thereby detoxifying it from the core.
- Since this is a peel-off mask, it peels away all the dead skin cells and the adsorbed dirt, grime and excess oil from the pores.
- Because activated charcoal removes toxins, it can help reduce the instances of acne and other skin impurities.
- Regular use if this face mask reduces spots and tiny bumps on face, keeps skin healthy and glowy, fights and prevents acne and controls oil.
- If you suffer from a greasy T-zone, acne or blackheads then applying activated charcoal on the specific area regularly can greatly improve the condition of your skin.
Things you need: To make Natural Coconut charcoal peel off mask you need-
- 2 tablespoons activated pure charcoal powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon of gelatin powder
- Water to make a paste
CHECK THE LINK TO SEE THE METHOD: To make your own Peel Off Mask