CocoBloom Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder - look and feel younger - is perfect for all skin types and is 100% Natural Raw Activated Charcoal Powder Made From Coconut Shell.
Activated charcoal is a potent natural treatment used to trap toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be flushed out so the body doesn’t reabsorb them. Activated Charcoal can absorb about 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, making it an awesome ingredient to helps to purify and deep clean the your skin. It’s made from a variety of sources, but when used for natural healing, it’s important to select activated charcoal made from coconut shells.
Activated charcoal works by pulling stains off your teeth through a process called "adsorption". Coconut is the purest form of food-grade charcoal.
Activated Charcoal has even used effectively in the healing arts for centuries. It has amazing ability to attract other substances to its surface and hold them there. This property makes it a great skincare ingredient. Activated charcoal not only detoxifies your skin but it also gets rid of any impurities and make it clean and clear.
- TEETH WHITENING A HEALTHY MOUTH: Cleans And Whitens Teeth. It removes teeth stain and whitens your teeth naturally! Cleanses your mouth for fresher breath and better oral health and if you're up for a facial or body scrub, this charcoal powder can buff out dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth and pores cleaner and tighter.
- EXFOLIATE AND CLEANSE YOUR PORES: Apply as a facial mask for smooth skin! Our high-grade activated carbon powder is super fine and not gritty. It feels smooth and velvety when mixed with water or essential oil. Safe and gentle for use as a homemade face mask, facial scrub, toothpaste alternative, or a tooth whitening agent.
To treat acne, mix one teaspoon of activated charcoal with two teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel, and smooth over face. Let dry and rinse off completely. The activated charcoal binds with environmental toxins and dirt that contribute to acne. It’s also good for spot treatments.
- 100% NATURAL - MADE FROM ORGANIC COCONUT ACTIVATED CARBON: That's it! Activated charcoal produced from coconut shells is the highest quality carbon available. It is ultra absorbent, making it extremely effective in removing impurities compared to other carbon sources like wood, peat, and sawdust. Enjoy odorless and toxic-free fine charcoal powder for various uses.
- HELPS TREAT ACNE, BURNS, AND INSECT BITES: Use this quality coconut charcoal powder for treating acne, insect bites, bee stings, wound cleansing, removing makeup, and even for removing body odor.
Use a soft toothbrush. Damp the toothbrush with water and dip it in the powder. Then gently brush teeth for one to two minutes. Rinse Thoroughly. Use once or twice daily. Enjoy a whiter healthier smile, the natural way!
Natural Facial Mask:
You will need:
- 2 Teaspoons of CocoBloom -Activated Coconut Charcoal
- 2 Teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel
- 1 squirt of rosewater or Purified Water mixed to your liking of thickness
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil for normal skin (or 2 drops of tea tree oil for acne-prone skin)
This recipe creates a single mask.
Peel off Facial Mask:
2 Tablespoons of CocoBloom - Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder
1 1/2 Tablespoons of gelatin powder (jello mix)
Water to make a paste.
- Firstly, grab a bowl and add in 1 1/2 tablespoons of gelatin powder.
- Now, add in 2 tablespoons of activated pure charcoal powder and give the dry mixture a good mix. Thoroughly mixing it makes gelatin a bit sticky and easy to melt and incorporate with charcoal upon heating.
- Now, microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until you get a creamy consistency of the mixture. If you do not have a microwave, you can simply warm it up in a double boiler with continues stirring.
- Another trick is to pour hot water directly into the gelatin so that you do not have to warm it later.
- Now, after the mixtures is touchable yet warm, apply it on your face carefully making sure it does not get near your eyebrows and hair line as it can make removal painful.
- Use finger tips or popsicle stick to apply the mask.
- Let the mask dry for about 30 minutes and the peel it off gently in upward direction.
- Rinse off any remains and pat dry. Follow with a moisturizer and you are done!
Be sure to drink enough water or CocoBloom Organic Coconut Water Pomegranate each day when taking coconut activated charcoal as a Detoxifier - as it can promote dehydration if adequate amounts of water aren’t consumed. Activated coconut charcoal is generally very well-tolerated. Because it can interfere with the absorption of nutrients, supplements and prescription medications, take activated charcoal on an empty stomach 60 to 90 minutes prior to meals, supplements and prescription medications.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you're not satisfied for any reason, just let us know!